Walk Round Checks (PCV) and Passenger Safety
Driver Walk-Round Checks (PCV)
- Statement of intent
- Guide to maintaining roadworthiness overview
- Legal responsibilities
- Items to check
- Completing a daily safety check report
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Operator’s responsibilities
- Driver’s responsibilities
Passenger Care and Safety
- Technology advances
- Loading limits
- Manual handling
- Providing for passengers with additional needs
- Additional requirements of the school run
- Controlling the movement of people
- International operations
This course is not accredited for delivery to candidates who hold a LGV entitlement. Candidates who wish to sit this module require a minimum of a CAT D1 licence.
To book your course please visit our dedicated online booking website – Enterprise Transport Training.
For details of our other Periodic CPC modules click here.